Communicology: Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi is an academic journal published twice annually (July-December) by Department of DIII Public Relations of Universitas Negeri Jakarta
Focus of Communicology: Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi is Communication Studies, and the scope of journal are:
- Business communication is an idea or opinion exchange, information, instruction among people (personal or non-personal) through a various symbol to achieve company goal.
- Organizational communication discusses organizational behavior and explained about interactions between people within the organization.
- Public Relations discusses communication strategy to distribute information within community or society.
- Media and Text Analysis, this topic discuss social relation, especially a relation that aims to made production, distribution, and human consumption.
- Political communication is a communication that employs message and political actor or related to power, government, and policy.
- Cross-cultural communication is a communication between people with different culture (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic