Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Ilmu Produksi dan Teknologi Hasil Peternakan?
Go To Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go To Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format, according to the JKKP's article template.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font for body; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, for more details please download the article template.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please make sure that all citations are written correctly. All submission article will be checked by plagiarism screening using JKKP account Turnitin by editors.
- In accordance with the article template, the number of pages please be prepared between 6 to 10 pages.
- Articles are presented in the main section: INTRODUCTION, METHODS, RESULT AND DISCUSION, CONCLUSSION, and REFERENCES. Articles can be equipped with additional parts ACKNOWLEDGEDMENT.