EDITORIAL INFORMATION OF SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF ECONOSAINS
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS
STATE UNIVERSITY OF JAKARTA
Scientific journal Econosains is an Online Journal of Economics and Education published by the Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta (UNJ). Econosains published twice a year (March and August), containing eight to ten articles and received articles on economic education, learning and teaching studies in economics and social sciences, economics studies including general economics, cooperative economics, accounting, and management, with research methodologies that meet the standards set for publication. The manuscript of the article may come from researchers, academics, practitioners, and other economic and educational observers interested in economic and educational research as well as cooperation of research ideas to the public at large.
- Articles are guaranteed authenticity by the author and never aired in advance into other journals / proceedings.
- Contribution to the development of Science and Technology from the novelty of the findings / ideas / results of thought by prioritizing on the primary source library resources referred to in the past 10 years.
- Articles of empirical research (more prioritized) or theoretical info and conceptual thinking results by including propositions, arguments, and research plans for proof of the proposition. The sharpness of analysis and synthesis is critically undertaken.
- Process with a peer group system, reinforced by qualified partners in their field.
- The article is written in a specified circumference rule and the editing team is required to revise the style with the note not changing the intent and quality of the article.
- Questionnaires and instruments. The text of the article using the research with primary or experimental data should also be the questionnaire used.
- Authors are required to submit the results of the original data and files and stored in soft copy.
- The articles are submitted online via Econoscience website at http://journal.unj.ac.id/unj/index.php/econosains and or sent as many copies and accompanied by soft copy on CD to address editor: Gd. Lt. 2 Campus A Jakarta State University, Jl. Rawamangun Muka Jakarta Timur, postal code 13220. Or file contents via email to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org address, completed with curriculum vitae, correspondence address, institution of origin, email, phone number / mobile If you already have an Orcid ID, Scholar ID, Scopus ID or other, please include.
- Possible results about the assessment of the article can be:
- Accepted without repair.
- Accepted with improvements.
- It is recommended to be sent to other appropriate journals.
- Rejected for not being eligible.
A. Writing Guidelines
- Articles are written in English. Foreign language writing format with Italic. Typed 1 place for abstract, 1 space for content and 1 place to write bibliography. Written with Tahoma font size 12pt and indent for paragraph is 1 cm.
- A4 (210 x 297 mm) paper size, one-column form format with page setup: upper margin of 3.5 cm; below 3.5 cm; left 3 cm and right 3 cm.
- The font size for the article title is Tahoma 12pt, with all capital letters, bold and centered print.
- After the title is followed by the author's name (without title) with Tahoma 12pt, with capital letters at the beginning of each word, bold, and centered.
- Under the author's name is the origin of the agency, the author's email, with Tahoma 11pt, with capital letters at the beginning of each word, without bold, and centered.
- The size of the letters for the sub-sections in the article is Tahoma 12pt, with capital letters at the beginning of each word, bold, and left-handed and do not use running pens (bullets and numbering).
- Table writing Each table comes with a data source. All table forms are like examples. Writing table title above table with left flat; Example: Table 1. Multiple Regression Test.
- Writing pictures. Write down the title of the image and graph below with the left image or graph flat; example: Figure 1. Profile of Respondents
The total page does not exceed 15 pages, including bibliography and appendix (if any).
B. Systematic Articles
- Systematic article of research results: title; the author's identity (without title); abstract; keywords; introduction (without sub-section), literature review; research methods; research result; conclusions and bibliography
- Systematic articles of conceptual thinking: title; the author's identity (without title); abstract; keywords; introduction (without sub-section); literature review, discussion (proposition, argument and research plan); conclusions and bibliography.
C. Format Articles
- The title should be specific, effective and informative as measured from the writing assignment, not exceeding 10 English words, so that one can comprehend comprehensively.
- The author's identity. Contains the name of the author (without title), origin of agency, agency address for correspondence, and author email.
- Abstract is written in English between 100-150 words, italicized for foreign language. The abstract is not a summary consisting of several paragraphs. Abstract content includes research objectives, data / research objects, methods, results or conclusions.
- Keywords is written in English. Keywords should be carefully selected and able to reflect the concepts / variables contained in the article, with the number between three to six keywords.
- Contains the background of the problem, the motivation of the research, the purpose of the study written in the form of flowing paragraphs.
- Literature review. Contains theories that support the research. The discussion of theory in the form of analysis and synthesis is preferred. The literature review is systematically arranged, the name of the research variable being subtitled without the numbering in bold and capital letters at the beginning of each word.
- Research methods. Contains the research design used (methods, data types, data sources, data collection techniques, data analysis techniques, measurement variables) written in the form of flowing paragraphs (not numbering).
- Research result. Contains empirical research results or systematic, systematic, critical, and informative theoretical studies. Use of tables, images etc. only as supporters who clarify the discussion and are limited only to really substantial supporters, such as statistical test tables, model test results etc. The discussion of results is argumentative regarding the relevance of results, theories, past research and empirical facts found, and shows novel findings.
- Contains conclusions with widespread rendering of brief and clear research results, demonstrating the clarity of discovery contributions, the creation of new theories and the possibility of future research development. The theoretical and practical implications written in paragraphs flow.
- The degree of material refinement referred to in the last 10 years. The list of expected referrals is 80% of primary sources derived from national and international research articles. The higher the referenced primary libraries, the more quality articles written with self-referenced self-calibration records (self citation) can reduce judgment. The literature that is written is really the one referred to in the article and arranged alphabetically. Bibliography is recommended to compile using Mendeley.
Examples of writing a bibliography:
For scientific journals:
Purwana, Dedi. 2017. The Effect Of Training And Creativity To Business Development In Small And Medium Enterprises In Pulogadung Small Industry Village East Jakarta. Econoscience: Online Journal of Economics and Education, Vol. 15, No. 1, p. 76-90, March. 2010.
For books / scientific articles:
Wibowo, Agus. 2011. Entrepreneurship Education. Yogyakarta: Student Literature.
Purwana, Dedi. (2016). Business Feasibility Study. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo.
Bush., Et.al. (2012). Leadhership New Age (9th Edition). Boston: Addison-Wesley.
Dianta Sebayang, et al. (2012). Tracer Studies Faculty of Economics, State University of Yogyakarta 2016. Research Report. Jakarta: LEMLIT UNJ.
For Papers in the seminar:
Nugroho, W. S. 2010. Influence of Corporate Governance Mechanism on Earnings Management in Stock Exchange Efrek I ndonesia. Proceeding. Presented at the Great Seminar of Indonesia Management Forum "Management Future Challenges", Faculty of Economics and Business Univer sitas Airlangga, Surabaya, Indonesia, 02-03 November 2010.
For theses, theses, dissertations that are not published:
Alwi, A. 2015. The Effect Of Entrepreneurship Education In The State Of The Universitiy Of Jakarta. Unpublished Dissertation. Post-Graduate Program. Jakarta: UNJ.
Sumarni. 2016. Analysis of Factors Affecting the Success of the Program for Assistance, Training and Development of Prospective TKIs in DKI Jakarta. Thesis Not Published. Jakarta: Post Graduate Program Master of Management, State University of Jakarta
For an internet source with the author's name:
Wahyono, B. 2015. Definition of Basic Determination and Purpose of Pricing. Available in http://www.pendidikanekonomi.com/2013/02/pengertian-benefits-and-target.html. Retrieved February 4, 2017.
For an anonymous internet source:
Write the name of the organization / company as below:
Soft Stat, inc. 1997. Electronic Statistic Textbook, Tulsa OK., StatSoft Online. Available at: http: //www.statsoft.comitextbook/stathome. Html. Retrieved May 27, 2000.
Official government documents
Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia. Nomor 20 Tahun 2003 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional.
DESIGN OF ECONOSAINS JOURNAL PROCEDURES MANAGEMENT SYSTEM