Focus and Scope
Jurnal Riset Pendidikan Kimia (JRPK) is the journal for teachers, researchers and other practitioners at all levels of chemistry education. It is published electronically two times a year; coverages include the following:
- Research, and reviews of research, in chemistry education
- Application of educational technology to enhance quality of teaching and learning in chemistry
- Evaluations of effective innovative practice in the teaching of chemistry
- In-depth analyses of issues of direct relevance to chemistry education
All articles published by JRPK are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license. This means:
- everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in JRPK journals, and
- everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given
Article Processing Charges (APCs)
JRPK publishes all its articles in full open access format. The scientific community and the general public have, for free, unlimited and immediate access to all content published in JRPK as soon as it is published on the Internet. This means that JRPK does not receive any income from selling subscriptions to print or view online versions of its journals or from charging "pay-per-view" fees. Therefore, JRPK needs to defray its editorial and production costs by collecting article processing charges (APCs) from authors' institutes or research funding bodies. The value of JRPK article processing charges (APCs) is $ 120.00 or equivalent to IDR 1,500,000.00. The APCs covers editorial services and production of an article. Submission to JRPK is free of charge. APCs are paid when the editor states that the articles are accepted for processing to the next process.
JRPK established in 2011 with print and online version. In 2011, the first online version published on website http://journal.chemistry-unj.ac.id, then in 2015 it moved to http://pubs.chemistry-unj.ac.d. In early 2017, JRPK is published on website http://journal.unj.ac.id/unj/index.php/jrpk and under the supervision of LPPM UNJ.
JPPPF was published in cooperation of:
- Program Studi Pendidikan Kimia Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Universitas Negeri Jakarta
- LPPM UNJ