|Focus and Scope|
|License & Copyrights|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
The Jurnal Pendidikan Vokasional Teknik Elektronika (JVoTE) is dedicated to all electronics engineering practitioners. JVoTE covers topics related to:
1. Teaching and Learning in TVET: learning theories and strategies; curriculum development; learning media development; teaching methods; character education in TVET; industrial internship; work-based learning; e-learning development for TVET; technology-based entrepreneurship-based learning; school-based enterprises; vocational students' behaviors.
2. Evaluation, Assessment, and Certification in TVET: qualifications frameworks; competence-based education and training; recognition of prior learning; authentic assessment in TVET; industry standards-based competency assessment
3. Human Resources Management in TVET: vocational career development; teachers' and trainers' professional development; leadership in TVET; teachersâ€™ leadership recruitment; vocational teacherâ€™s certification; contributing professional association board.
4. Vocational Resources in TVET: laboratory facilities; workshop facilities; vocational budgeting; vocational education infrastructure; Applied technology in VET; economic development in TVET; virtual laboratory development; digital library; augmented and virtual learning Facilities Development in TVET.
5. Contemporary Issues in TVET: Policy in TVET; social issues in TVET and social impact of VET provision; vocational education for sustainable development; the public-private partnership in TVET; global village; IT-based community; educational justice in TVET.