THE INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT AND WORK MOTIVATION TOWARD ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR

  • Thasya Nabilla Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Jakarta
  • Roni Faslah Universitas Negeri Jakarta
  • Marsofiyati Universitas Negeri Jakarta
Keywords: organizational citizenship behavior, organizational commitment, work motivation

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of organizational commitment and work motivation on organizational citizenship behavior on employees of The Bogor Regency Transportation Service. The research method used is a survey method with a descriptive approach. The population in this study found 357 employees with a research sample of 189 honorary employees. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis using the SPSS v.25.0 programs. The results showed that organizational commitment and work motivation had a positive and significant effect on organizational citizenship
behavior by 60.2% and the remaining 39.8% were influenced by other variables not examined

Published
2022-05-05
How to Cite
Thasya Nabilla, Faslah, R., & Marsofiyati. (2022). THE INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT AND WORK MOTIVATION TOWARD ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR. Jurnal Ilmiah Econosains, 20(1), 37-47. https://doi.org/10.21009/econosains.0201.04

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>