Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions, also the owner of the commercial rights to the article is the author.
Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan has CC-BY NC SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
In developing strategy and setting priorities, Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan recognize that free access is better than priced access, libre access is better than free access, and libre under CC-BY NC SA or the equivalent is better than libre under more restrictive open licenses. We should achieve what we can when we can. We should not delay achieving free in order to achieve libre, and we should not stop with free when we can achieve libre.
Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan site and metadata is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan is Open Access articles published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-SA License This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium for non-commercial purposes only, provided the original work and source is properly cited. Any derivative of the original must be distributed under the same license as the original.