Focus and Scope
Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan (JMP) focuses on research on Management and Education. The research method approach includes: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mix Method.
Journal of Education Management (JMP) has the following objectives:
• Providing a means of publication of empirical and alternative research in education and management.
• Disseminate the results of new scientific research to the public.
• Accelerate transfer of knowledge from empirical and alternative research results to practice. Therefore, this journal contains empirical articles and critical reviews using either a quantitative (mainstream) approach, a qualitative (alternative) approach, or other methods.
Topics that can be included in this journal are topics related to:
• Educational Entrepreneurship
• Education Quality Assurance
• Education Management Development
• Human Resource Management
• Financial management
• Educational Marketing Management
• Educational Operational Management
• Strategic Management
• Organizational behavior
• Entrepreneurial Knowledge Management
• Information Technology Management
• E-Business and E-Commerce
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Customer Knowledge Education Management
Other areas of applied Management such as Education Management Innovation, Education Critical Management Studies, Education Data Management, Education Design Management, Education Entrepreneurship Management, Education Management, Developing Technologies, Education Planning and Facilities Management, Education Service Management, Hospitality Management, Education Management, Governance in the Field of Good Education, Management of Educational Information Technology, Management of Educational Knowledge, Management of Educational Behavior and Organizations, Management of Educational Information Systems, Management of Educational Practice, Management of Educational Psychology, Strategic Management of Education, Educational Management Theory, , Public Administration of Education, Risk Management and Education Insurance, Educational Scientific Management, Educational Security and Risk Management, Education Innovation and Service Management, Educational Technology and Knowledge Management.