AUTHOR GUIDELINES JURNAL PENDIDIKAN EKONOMI, PERKANTORAN & AKUNTANSI FAKULTAS EKONOMI, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA
Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi, Perkantoran, dan Akuntansi - JPEPA is a journal that contains scientific articles in the form of academic studies sourced from research results, literature studies and other studies in accordance with the rules of scientific writing. Articles published in this journal must follow the provisions of the scientific rules set by the board of editors. Before publication, all articles must follow the editor and review stages.
The journal is published by the Faculty of Economics of Jakarta State University.
- Articles are guaranteed authenticity by the author and have never been published before to other journals/proceedings.
- The contribution to the development of SCIENCE AND Technology is measured from the novelty of the findings/ ideas / results of thought by prioritizing on the latest sources of primary libraries that are used in the last 10 years.
- Articles must be empirical research (more prioritized) or theoretical studies and conceptual thought results by listing propositions, arguments, and research plans for proof of such propositions. The sharpness of analysis and synthesis is done critically takes precedence.
- The review process is conducted blind-review with peer group system, which is strengthened by qualified partners in their field.
- Articles are written in defined context rules and the editing team reserves the right to revise the context style with notes not changing the substance of the article.
- Questionnaires and other instruments. Article scripts that use research with primary data or experiments must also include questionnaires used.
- Authors are required to submit data processing results as well as original table and image files stored in soft copy or C.
- Articles submitted online through the website of Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi, Perkantoran, dan Akuntansi with the address http://pub.unj.ac.id/index.php/jpepa. Please previously the author/sender of the article registers in advance at the address: http://pub.unj.ac.id/index.php/jpepa/user/register. In addition, articles should be equipped with a list of life history, correspondence address, agency origin, email, phone number/mobile phone number. If you already have an Orcid ID, Scholar ID, Scopus ID or something else, please include it.
- Possible results about the assessment of the article may be: (a) Accepted without improvement; (b) Accepted by repair; (c) It is recommended to be sent to another appropriate journal, and (d) Rejected due to ineligible.
A. Writing Guidelines
- Articles written in standard Indonesian or good English. Italic format of foreign language writing. Typed 1 space for abstract, 1 space for fill and 1 space for writing library list. Written with tahoma font size 12pt and indent for paragraphs is 1 cm.
- Paper size A4 (210 x 297 mm), one-column format shape with page setup: top margin 4 cm; under 3 cm; left 4 cm and right 3 cm.
- The font size for the article title is times new roman 12pt, with capital letters at each beginning of the word, bold and center-even.
- After the title is followed by the author's name (without a degree) with a Century Schoolbook of 12pt, with capital letters at each beginning of the word, bold, and center flat.
- Under the author's name is listed the origin of the institution, the author's email, with the times new roman 12pt, with capital letters at each beginning of the word, without bold, and center-level.
- The font size for the subsections in the article is Century Schoolbook 12pt, with capital letters at each beginning of the word, bold, and left-even and does not use penomo ran (bullet and numbering).
- Table writing. Each table is equipped with a source of years of research data processing. All table shapes are like examples. Table title writing is placed on top of the middle-level table (e.g. table 1).
- Image writing. The writing of the image title and the chart are placed below with the center of the image or chart
Download link the Article Template :