1. Jurnal Pendidikan Vokasional Teknik Elektronika (JVoTE) publishes research papers, review papers, and literature reviews on Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET). The manuscripts should be the original work either as a research or reference studies which have never been published in any form of publication.
2. The length of the submitted paper is no more than 8 pages.
3. Manuscript accepted is written in standard English and written referring to the TEMPLATE [DOWNLOAD]
4. The manuscript must be in *.doc or * .rtf, and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating an account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet, or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
5. All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click 'Add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
6. Authors' biography (in the column of Bio Statement) is written in the form of narration, including the author's full name, place, and date of birth, educational qualification/information, the affiliation in which the author is currently working, phone number, and email address.
7. The journal writing format, explained as follows: