JAPANESE LANGUAGE EDUCATION PROGRAM
- FOCUS DAN SCOPE
KAGAMI Journal focuses on the fields of Japanese Language Education and Linguistics.
Japanese Language Education includes:
- Evaluation of Language Teaching
- Classroom action research
- Language Teaching Methodology
- Reading Comprehension
- Acquisition and Language Learning
Japanese linguistics includes:
- Discourse Analysis
- Language Error Analysis
- Contrastive analysis
Other things that are not included in the above scope are possible as long as they are still included in the focus of Japanese language education and linguistics.
- PUBLICATION ETHIC
The publication code of ethics is a norm that must be obeyed by writers who are going to publish their scientific work in a publication media. The basic norms in publication are to prioritize moral, scientific integrity, and author honesty. Moral is able to distinguish good and bad behavior in writing. Scientific integrity, upholds scientific principles, essence and truth, so as not to sacrifice it for any interest. Honesty, what the author does is in accordance with the actual objective conditions, and does not do things that should not be done in research / writing (misconduct).
The code of ethics that must be fulfilled by the author who will publish his scientific articles in the Kagami Journal:
- Authors must uphold the scientific conduct and understand the benefits or benefits and risks of published papers.
- Articles published are free from miscunduct, including: Fabrication, data falsification, and plagiarism / autoplagiarism.
- Authors must include adequate citation on all statements, ideas, data that are not the result of research.
- The article to be published must be in accordance with the field of study specified in the Kagami journal
- The articles to be published do not offend RAS and have the potential to cause public unrest.
- The authors listed in published articles are really those who are competent and have a meaningful contribution in writing the article.
- The author does not do double publication of articles to be published (double manuscript submission) to journals or other publication facilities, simultaneously (simultaneously).
- Part or all of the articles published have never been published in other publications.
- The articles to be published are original (original) research results, ideas or thoughts of the Author, which are guaranteed a Plagiarism Free Statement which is written on the stamp of the author.
- Every Author in Kagami Journal is required to fill out a Statement Letter explaining that the article has never been published in any journal. Sample Statement Letter can be downloaded at the Statement Letter link.
- AUTHOR GUIDELINES Article Submission
- The author sends the original manuscript to Kagami Journal accompanied by a statement letter of the originality of the written material.
- The editor will check the manuscript material sent by the author about its suitability with the style/format of writing as assessed by Kagami Journal.
- If the manuscript does not match, the manuscript will be returned to the author, where the author is asked to make revisions and is sent back to the Kagami Journal.
- A suitable manuscript will be published, for now without any contribution from the author. (Until further notice.)
- The manuscript will be sent to the reviewer to check the contents of the material regarding the suitability of the manuscript to be published as a journal.
- If it does not match, the manuscript will be returned to the author for revision and sending back.
- If appropriate, the manuscript will be included in the queue list of articles to be published.
- A collection of articles going to press into a journal.b. General requirements
Manuscripts are written in Indonesian with the following format:
- Manuscript should be typed on A4 paper, left and right margins 3 cm, top and bottom margins 2 cm. Made 1 column on 1 A4 sheet. Using 12 pt Times New Roman font with 5000-7000 words, including bibliography. Manuscripts are written using standard citation applications (Mendeley / Endnote / Zotero). APA (American Psychological Association) reference style is required.
- The sent manuscript has never been published in other media which is stated by a written statement that the manuscript has never been published.
- Manuscripts are sent in the form of a soft copy application (softcopy), in the word format to the address email jurnalkagami @ unj.ac.id accompanied by a statement of originality of the written material.
c. Article Writing Systematics
It should be written briefly and concisely, maximum of 20 words containing keywords and must reflect the substance of the Kagami journal theme.
- Writer's name
Written without a title. Authors can be individual or team and all authors are listed.
- Work Unit + Email
Author work unit and e-mail address under the author's name.
Briefly contains a description of the problem, the research objectives of the method used, the theory used, and the research results; or an overview of the problems discussed in the article and the things that are being criticized. Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English, consisting of 150 to 250 words followed by keywords. Use 11 pt Times New Roman font, with spaces 1. Abstract is italicized and bold. Title and abstract are made in 1 column.
- Key word
Filled with words or terms that reflect the essence of the concept in the scope of the problem, which can consist of several words / terms. Keywords are written under the abstract with 1 line spacing and italicized. Keywords should be written at least 3 words / terms, and a maximum of 5 words / terms.
- Fill in the manuscript
The contents of the manuscript consist of:
This section contains only sources referred to and used in the writing of the article for a maximum of the last 10 years for jurnal and the last 15 years for books.
- Email Address : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Eva Jeniar Noverisa (0857-9040-1146)
- PEER REVIEW PROCESS
All manuscripts submitted to this journal must follow the focus and scope, as well as the guidelines for the authors of this journal. Manuscripts submitted must discuss scientific benefits or novelty in accordance with the focus and scope. All texts must be free of plagiarism content. All authors are advised to use plagiarism detection software to perform similarity checks. Editors check the plagiarism detection of articles in this journal using Turnitin software.
Research articles submitted to this journal will be peer reviewed by at least 2 (two) or more expert reviewers. The reviewers provided valuable scientific comments that enhance the manuscript content.
The final decision on acceptance of the article will be made by the Editor in accordance with the reviewers comments. The publication of the accepted articles including the order in which the articles were published will be carried out by the Editor in Chief by taking into account the order of the dates received and the geographical distribution of the authors and their thematic problems.
- OPEN ACCES POLICY
- This journal provides direct open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports greater global knowledge exchange.
This journal is an open access journal, which means that all content is freely available to users or / institutions. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking the publisher or author's prior permission. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative.
- PEER REVIEWER
- Diana Kartika, Scopus ID: 57209469575, Universitas Bung Hatta, Padang, Indonesia
- Dedi Sutedi, Scopus ID:57208204236, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung, Indonesia
- Soni Mulyawan Setiana, Scopus ID: 57212086746, Sinta ID: 258299, Universitas Komputer, Bandung, Indonesia
- Nuria Haristiani, Scopus ID: 57193796810, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung, Indonesia
- Dian Bayu Firmansyah, Scopus ID: 57200015393, Universitas Jendral Soedirman, Purwokerto, Indonesia
- Nursidah Taslam, Scopus ID: ID 57214362232, Sinta ID 6747170, Universitas Hasanudin, Makasar, Indonesia
- Lisda Nurjaleka, Scopus ID: 57215849340, Sinta ID 6660179, Universitas Negeri Semarang, Semarang, Indonesia
- Frida Philiyanti, Scopus ID: 57210942929, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check compliance with their submissions with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors who do not comply with these guidelines.
- The submission has not yet been published, nor is it prior to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to Editors).
- Delivery files are in Open Office, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file formats.
- Where available, a URL for reference has been provided.
- The text is single space; use a 12 point font; use italics, not underline (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the text at the appropriate point, not at the end.
- Text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Guide.
8. EDITORIAL TEAMS:
a. Editor in Chief
- Nia Setiawati, Sinta ID: 6687902, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
b. Advisory & Editorial Board
- Yuniarsih, Sinta ID: 6687565, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
- Komara Mulya, Sinta ID: 6687566, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
- Eky Kusuma Hapsari, Sinta ID: 6687989, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
c. Journal Manager
Eva Jeniar Noverisa, Sinta ID: 6721892, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia