Focus and Scope
Communicology published twice a year (July and December). In each edition, it received an original article that will be reviewed by internal and external editors. After that, reviewer, who had related expertise, will review this articles with double-blind peer review. Communicology will publish selected paper under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. And, every article is free of charge for authors and readers.
Communicology aims to encourage research in communication studies. Topics addressed within the journal include but not limited to:
- Business communication is an idea or opinion exchange, information, instruction among people (personal or non-personal) through a various symbol to achieve company goal.
- Organizational communication discusses organizational behavior and explained about interactions between people within the organization.
- Public Relations discusses communication strategy to distribute information within community or society.
- Media and Text Analysis, this topic discuss social relation, especially a relation that aims to made production, distribution, and human consumption.
- Political communication is a communication that employs message and political actor or related to power, government, and policy.
- Cross-cultural communication is a communication between people with different culture (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic)