Indonesian Journal of Environmental Education and Management is a journal from Environmental Education and Enviromental Management post graduate program of Jakarta State University. This journal contains articles from research results that using one of the various research methods like qualitative, quantitative, policy research, evaluation research, and theoretical research (content analysis) in the field of Environmental Education and Enviromental Management such as Interaction between human resources and natural resources.
The scope of Environmental Education and Environmental Management and also be the focus of this journal are:
(1) research results in population education in various levels of early childhood education up to university, whether done informally, formally or non-formal to sustainable development goal's in the framework of sustainable development;
(2) the results of research in the field of environmental education at various levels from early childhood education to universities, whether conducted informally, formally or non-formal to the sustainable development goal's in the context of sustainable development;
(3). the results of research are related to the efforts of governments, residents or communities and other stake holders in addressing environmental issues: both the social environment, the physical environment, the natural environment and the artificial environment towards Sustainable Development through the transformation of knowledge, values and culture.
(4) the results of research in the field of planning, implementation and environmental control by various institutions and various levels of management towards Sustainable Development
(5) the results of research in the areas of strategic planning, implementation strategies and environmental control strategies by various agencies and various levels of Sustainable Development management
(6) Research results on specific social communities related to environmental problem-solving efforts towards environmental quality through management strategies, organizational behavior and leadership towards Sustainable Development.
Abstracting & Indexing: