JURNAL PEMBERDAYAAN MASYARAKAT MADANI FAKULTAS
EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA
Jurnal Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Madani (JPMM) publishes community development reports that have contributions to the application of science communication and technology, economics, education, business and entrepreneurship, social humanities, and culture and arts. The papers should be as follows:
1. A community development report;
2. Written in proper English;
3. The studies or topics are about science communication and technology, economics, education, business and entrepreneurship, social humanities, culture, and arts;
4. The work as submitted has not been published or accepted for publication, nor is being considered for publication elsewhere, either in whole or substantial part; the work is original, and all necessary acknowledgments have been made;
5. Sent in softcopy with Microsoft Word format;
6. The editors have the right to edit the grammar and spelling of the submitted manuscript without altering the intent of writing.
• Title: written exactly, concisely and clearly, 12 words maximum.
• Author’s name: complete name without an academic title, write the institution, country, and email address;
• Abstract: contains the description of the community development intent, used method, and the result of community development. It is written exactly, concisely and clearly in one paragraph (150-200 words maximum);
• Keywords: contains basic ideas or concepts that represented the field under study. It is 5 ideas or concepts maximum;
• Introduction: contains situation analyses, issue formulation, objectives, and community development advantage.
• Literature Review: contains a summary of theoretical studies related to how community development is done;
• Materials and Method: contains the problem-solving framework, implementation, target, and used method.
• Results and Discussion: contains the results of what has been obtained in the community development implementation and then discussed with various references;
• Conclusions and Recommendations: present conclusions and suggestions submitted by researchers;
• References: contains referred sources in paper writing, and only used sources are listed in the references;
1. It must be written in proper English;
2. It is submitted in soft copy format to the link: http://journal.unj.ac.id/unj/index.php/jpm/about/submissions
3. Unpublished papers will not have returned;
4. Length of writing between 20-28 pages and written on A4 size paper with space 1.5;
5. Font type used: Times New Roman, size 12;
6. Each table or picture is numbered and titled corresponding to table and image contents, and citation source (if any). The source of the quotation is written below the picture or table. The table title is written above the table and the title of the image is written underneath the image;
7. All pages including tables, attachments, and bibliography are numbered;
8. Quotation source in the text is written between the opening brackets and the closing paraphrase which mentions the author's final name, year, and page number if it is necessary.
i. If the quotation is from one source: (Agus Wibowo, 2012), (Dedi Purwana, 2015: 131), (Gurry & Yulk, 2006: 72), (Case, et.al., 2012) or (Agus Wibowo, et al., 2015);
ii. If the quotation is from two sources with different authors: (Bush, 2009: 163; Choleman & Tracy, 2010: 254);
iii. The reference is written alphabetically in accordance with the final name (without an academic title), both foreign authors and Indonesian writers with examples as follows:
Yelle, L.E. (1980). Industrial Life Cycles and Learning Curves: Marketing and Production Interaction Industrial Marketing Management, 9 (4), 311-318.
Darmarika, I. (2006). Pembangunan Manusia Sebagai Sarana Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Miskin. Jurnal Economia, 2(1), 1-11.
• Research Report:
Dianta Sebayang, dkk. (2012). Tracer Studi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta 2016. Laporan Penelitian. Jakarta: LEMLIT UNJ.
Agus Wibowo. (2011). Pendidikan Kewirausahaan. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Dedi Purwana. (2016). Studi Kelayakan Bisnis. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo.
Ebel, R.L. & Frisbie, D.A. (1991). Essentials Of Educational Measurement (5th Edition). New Delhi: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
Bush., et.al. (2012). Leadership New Age (9th Edition). Boston: Addison-Wesley.
White, H. (2007). Problem-Based Learning in Introductory Science Across Disciplines. Accessed from http://www.udel.edu/chem/white/finalrpt.html on 6th January 2011.