The manuscripts are arranged in the following order:
- Tittle :written in Indonesian and English, the title of the article should be specific and effective (maximum of 15 words)
- Full name author,Full author name without title, authors for correspondence complete with phone / mobile phone number, e-mail, and fax
- Name of Institution / Institution: clear complete address with postal code number.
- Abstrak:made in English and Indonesian, each maximum 250 words.
- Keywords (keywords): written in Indonesian and English, consisting of three to five words placed under the abstract and keywords written in alphabetical order.
- Introduction:contains background of activities carried out in short, concise and clear sentences. This introduction also includes activities written at the end of the chapter. Formulate the specific objectives to be issued which are new conditions that are expected to be realized after the dedication activities are completed. The formula presents clear and measurable.
- Methods:activities, materials and tools, methods for implementing activities / steps for carrying out activities, methods for selecting respondents/targets, determining tools, performance and productivity of data, processing and data analysis.
- Results and Discussion:
Describe quantitatively the challenges of portraits, profiles and conditions of target audiences that have been fully involved in community service activities. Describe the problem in a concrete and clear manner. The formulation of the problem explains the definition, assumptions, and scope that is a limitation in the implementation of service activities. Describe the benefits for the target audience, in terms of economics and science and technology, if changes in conditions occur after the dedication activities are completed.
Theoretical and empirical theoretical framework for solving identified problems. Describe the various problem-solving activities that have been done to deal with the problem formulated. How is the process of selecting these activities until the best problem-solving method is chosen in the implementation of service activities
Describe how the evaluation activities are carried out. What are the criteria, indicators of achieving goals, and benchmarks used to express the success of the activities carried out.
The results are presented in the form of text, Tables and Figures. The results and discussion contain the implementation of the activities, the constraints faced, the impact and efforts to continue the activities. show results with clear descriptions, can be supported by illustrations (tables, pictures, diagrams and the like). The discussion must be able to express and explain the results obtained, especially by utilizing references. Implications of the findings.
- Kutipanlangsung dalam naskah disajikan dalam tanda kutip dan diberikan keterangan padafootnote (catatan kaki).
- Conclusion: This is the final part containing conclusions and advices. The conclusions will be the answers of the hypothesis, the research purposes and the research discoveries. The conclusions should not contain only the repetition of the results and discussions. It should be the summary of the research results as the author expects in the research purposes or the hypothesis. The advices contain suggestions associated with further ideas from the research.
- Acknowledgments (if needed): can be used to name the funding sources of activities whose results are reported in this journal and reward some institutions.
- References:All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. All the references that used in the article must be listed in this part. In this part, all the used references must be taken from primary sources (scientific journals and the least number is 80% from all the references) that published in the last ten years. Each article should have at least ten references. Reference must include all author names, years, complete titles, publication names, volume numbers, and page numbers. For books, write the names of all authors, editors (if any), years, complete titles, publishers, and publisher's place and number of pages.
References from the journal:
Bernier, D. & Yosko, S. (2001). Designing and Evaluating Printed Education Materials : Model and Instrument. Pat Educ Couns, 18:102-111
References from the book:
Pelczar, M.J & Chan, E.S.C. (1986). Dasar-Dasar Mikrobiologi. Terjemahan oleh Hadioetomo, R.S; Imas, T.; Tjitrosomo,S.S.; & Angka, S.L. 2000. Jakarta: UI Press
References from the journal prosiding:
McKenzie LJ, Yoshida RL. 2009. Seagrass-watch. [Proceedings] Workshop for Monitoring Seagrass Habitatsin Indonesia. The Nature Concervancy, Coral Triangle Center, Sanur, Bali, 9thMay 2009
References from the theses/dissertation:
Maihasni. 2010. Eksistensi tradisi bajapuik dalam perkawinan masyarakat Pariaman Minangkabau Sumatera Barat. [Disertasi]. Bogor (ID): Institut Pertanian Bogor.
References from the internet:
Schaller, D.T., S. Allison-Bunnel and M.Borun. (2005). Learning Styles and Online Interactive, in J.Trant and D. Bearman (Eds.). Museum and The Web 2005: Proceedings, Toronto : Archives & Museum Informatics. http://www.archimuse.com/mw2005/papers/schaller/schaller.html. Diakses 28 oktober 2008.
Reference from the others:
[WHO] World Health Organization. (1999). Guidelines for the Management of Hypertension. J Hypert, 17:151-185
- Pictures and Tables
Tables. Table Numbering is a sequence. For footnotes, use numbers and followed by closing brackets, and type above the letters (superscript). The asterisks (*) or (**) are used to indicate the apparent level, which respectively show a confidence level of 1 and 5%. Do not repeat the information in the text if the description has been contained on the map or image. 10pt font size for table contents. The distance between the title of the table and the previous sentence is 1 space, and the distance between table titles and tables is 1 space, as well as between tables and subsequent clusters is 1 space. Description of the middle table is placed above the table.
Pictures. Images are presented in black-and-white with size adjusted to the column size. If the image looks less clear, the size of the image can be enlarged and placed in the center of the paper, cutting the column. Between the image and the image title is 1 space. The font size for the title of the image is 10pt, image number is bold, and the beginning of picture titled with uppercase. Captions can be presented with the title of the image.