Open Access Policy
All articles published by GJIK are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license. This means:
- everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in GJIK journals, and
- everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given.
Fokus and Scope
GLADI JURNAL ILMU KEOLAHRAGAAN allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions. GLADI JURNAL ILMU KEOLAHRAGAAN CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
In developing strategy and setting priorities GLADI JURNAL ILMU KEOLAHRAGAAN recognize that free access is better than priced access, libre access is better than free access, and libre under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) or the equivalent is better than libre under more restrictive open licenses. We should achieve what we can when we can. We should not delay achieving free in order to achieve libre, and we should not stop with free when we can achieve libre.
GLADI JURNAL ILMU KEOLAHRAGAAN work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/)
You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
History of The Journal
- Starting in 2007 this journal is registered under the next name GLADI for more specific journaling in 2017
the journal was changed to Rehearsal: Journal of Sports Science (GJIK).
- In 2019 GJIK received SINTA 4 accreditation,
- In an effort to improve the quality of articles on volume 12 no 5 December 2021 we changed the template.