Already have a Username/Password for SASKARA: Indonesian Journal of Society Studies?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
THE INFORMATION OF EDITORIAL POLICIES
SASKARA: Indonesian Journal of Society Studies
LABORATORY OF SOCIOLOGY,
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA
SASKARA: Indonesian Journal of Society Studies is a journal published by the Laboratory of Sociology, Faculty of Social Sciences, Universitas Negeri Jakarta. SASKARA publishes twice in a year (on January and July) consisting 5 articles for each number and accepting articles in the fields of truth studies about sociology aspect which consist of-but not limited to studies about civil society and development, society development strategies, society empowerment, gender and development, etc. with the standard of research method for publication. The articles can be written by researchers, academics, practitioners, and observers in the field of Sociology who are interested to research in the area.
- All manuscripts must be submitted through SASKARA: Indonesian Journal of Society Studies Online Submission E-Journal Portal (http://journal.unj.ac.id/unj/index.php/ijrs) in the form of .docx or .rtf file.
- The author submitting a manuscript does have an understanding that if the corresponding paper is accepted, then the copyright will be assigned to SASKARA: Indonesian Journal of Society Studies ,Laboratory of Sociology, Faculty of Social Sciences, Universitas Negeri Jakarta as the publisher of the journal. To do so, we obliged the author to submit the signed of Ethics Statement, Authorship Agreement, and Copyright Statementform (we expect the author to download the document, and then scan and send it after signing to the journal email address at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The article is original guaranteed by the writer and is not published in the other journals/proceedings.
- The statement contribution toward the development of science and technology is from the new findings/ideas/opinions which prioritize the current primary references in the latest ten years. We expect the author to clearly give a statement of novelty within the introductory section. (e.g. there are few numbers of research….; the novelty of this research…; etc.)
- The article is an empirical study. The sharpness of critically analysis and synthesis is prioritized.
- The review process is conducted in a double-blind review process with the peer group system, which is reinforced by the qualified reviewers in their field.
- The article is written according to the rule of SASKARA: Indonesian Journal of Society Studies a editorial team reserves the right to revise the style of writing with a note that it does not change the intent and quality of the article.
- Questionnaires and other instruments. Manuscript articles that use primary data research or experimentation must also include the survey document as the supplementary document.
- The authors are obliged to send the results of data processing as well as tables and the original image file via email.
- Results of the assessment possibilities articles can be:
- Accepted with minor revisions.
- Received with major revisions.
- Suggested sent to another appropriate journal.
The guidelines for authors converge in manuscript templates.
Manuscript Template of Saskara available in two version. For authors, please download at the following link.
1) Manuscript Template (English version)
2) Manuscript Template (Bahasa Indonesia version)
Manuscript Assessment Process
Any accepted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers, plus editorial comments. The author is required to revised the manuscript according to reviewer comments and editors. Editor team will process it for later publication. For peer review process diagrams please go to Peer Review Process page.
Any accepted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers, plus editorial comments. The author is required to revised the manuscript according to reviewer and editors comments. Editor team will process it for later publication
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-spaced (minimum 4.500 words and maximum 6.000 words); uses times new roman 12-point font; employs italics, not underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Reviewhave been followed.