As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in Microsoft Word or doc
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text has obeyed the whole guideline from JPT Manuscript Template; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
JPT - JURNAL PENDIDIKAN TARI
FAKULTAS BAHASA DAN SENI
UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA
1. Articles are published twice in a year (in April and October).
2. Articles should be results of research that are relevant with the field of Dance Education.
3. Articles should be published in Jurnal Pendidikan Tari (JPT) and not in other journal websites or mass media.
4. All references should be relevant sources, up-to-date and are correlated with the researches' sources.
5. Authors should use the APA style in writing.
6. Authors should insert biodata (Name, Email, Address, Affiliation, Phone Number) and documentation.
7. Articles should be based on the template that is already prepared and submitted online to the journal's website.
8. Articles should be written in Indonesian, based on the Bahasa Indonesia principles, and also comprehensible; except for the Abstract that is written in both Indonesian and English.
9. Articles that are going to be published in the latest edition should be sent to the editorial staff at least two months before the publishing date.
10. The validity and comprehensiveness of the articles will be examined by the editorial staff based on the articles' scope. In this stage, it is possible that the editorial staff will ask the author to revise their work, due to the errors found in the article (such as general mistakes in writing and the format).
11. Authors should sign the Statement Letter that their articles are original works and have never been submitted to any journal websites or mass media.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.