Author Guidelines (This guideline can also be downloaded in Guideline Author)
1. Articles are published twice a year (in April and October).
2. Articles should be the results of research that are relevant to the field of Dance Education.
3. Articles should be published in Jurnal Pendidikan Tari (JPT) and not in other journal websites or mass media.
4. All references should be relevant sources, up-to-date and are correlated with the researchers' sources.
5. Authors should use the APA (American Psychology Association) style in writing. Instructions of writing citations and bibliography please download at the link.
6. Articles must contain between 10 - 15 pages
7. Authors should insert biodata (Name, Email, Address, Affiliation, Phone Number) and documentation.
8. Articles should be based on the template that is already prepared and submitted online to the journal's website.
9. Articles should be written in Indonesian, based on the Bahasa Indonesia principles, and comprehensible, except for the abstract written in both Indonesian and English.
10. Articles that are going to be published in the latest edition should be sent to the editorial staff at least two months before the publishing date.
11. The articles' validity and comprehensiveness will be examined by the editorial staff based on the articles' scope. In this stage, the editorial staff may ask the author to revise their work, due to the errors found in the article (such as general mistakes in writing and the format).
12. Authors should sign the Statement Letter that their articles are original works and have never been submitted to any journal websites or mass media.
Manuscript Assessment Process
Any accepted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers, plus editorial comments. The author is required to revise the manuscript according to reviewer comments and editors. Editor team will process it for later publication. For peer review process diagrams please go to the Peer Review Process page.