License & Copyright
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Copyright without Restrictions
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The submitted papers are assumed to contain no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application; responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the BAHTERAEditorial Board. The main (first/corresponding) author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
What are my rights as author?
It is important to check the policy for the journal to which you are submitting or publishing to establish your rights as Author. BAHTERA’s standard policies allow the following re-use rights:
- The journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allow the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the article on your own personal website, your department's website or the repository of your institution without any restrictions.
- You may use the published article for your own teaching needs or to supply on an individual basis to research colleagues, provided that such supply is not for commercial purposes.
- When posting or re-using the article please provide a link to the appropriate DIP for the published version of the article on BAHTERA Journal.