Volume 22 Nomor 2 Juli 2023 E-ISSN: 2540-8968
Bahtera : Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Benefits of open access for the author, include:
All manuscripts submitted to Bahtera : Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra are subjected to a thorough screening and review process to ensure that they fit within the scope of the journal and are of sufficient academic quality and novelty to appeal to the journal's readership. The journal uses double-blind peer review, which conceals the identities of both the author(s) and the reviewers.
1. Initial Screening. A newly submitted manuscript will be reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief to ensure that it meets the scope and basic submission requirements of Bahtera : Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra.
2. Peer-review. If the manuscript passes the preliminary screening, it will be assigned to a handling editor, who will then send it to at least two experts in the relevant field for double-blind peer review. Manuscripts that do not pass the preliminary screening will be rejected without further consideration.
3. First Decision. A decision on a peer-reviewed manuscript will be made only after at least two review reports have been received. At this point, a manuscript can be rejected, asked for minor or major revisions, accepted, or recommended for resubmission for a second review process (if significant changes to the language or content are required). If the manuscript is accepted, it will be returned to the submitting author for formatting. The Editor-in-Chief will make the final decision to accept or reject the manuscript based on the recommendation of the handling editor and approval by the board of editors.
4. Stage of revision. A manuscript that needs to be revised will be returned to the submitting author, who will have up to three weeks to format and revise it before it is reviewed by the handling editor. The handling editor will decide whether the changes are adequate and appropriate, as well as whether the author(s) responded sufficiently to the reviewers' comments and suggestions. If the revisions are deemed insufficient, the cycle will be repeated (the manuscript will be returned to the submitting author once more for further revision).
5. Stage of final decision. The revised manuscript will be accepted or rejected at this point. This decision is based on whether the handling editor believes the manuscript has been improved to the point where it is publishable. The manuscript will be rejected if the author(s) are unable to make the required changes or have done so in a manner that falls short of Bahtera : Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra's standards.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The editor team has full responsibility for the prevention of plagiarism in the publication of articles submitted to the system. The identity of the article title will not be removed and replaced. The author holds the copyright of the submitted article. Any form of plagiarism in Bahtera: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra will not be tolerated. Posts that have been entered into the system, the editor team is entitled to do the editing in accordance with the guidelines writing or templete in the Bahtera: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra
In publishing, Bahtera : Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra strongly against any case of plagiarism on its own merits. Bahtera : Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra commits to deterring plagiarism, including self-plagiarism.
The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted. Papers found with such problems are automatically rejected and authors are so advised. Also, significant parts of the work have not been published. The author also respects entirely Author Guidelines of Bahtera : Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra regarding the redundant, duplicate or fraudulent publication.
Before the author submits the manuscript to Bahtera : Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra please al least to check first for using plagiarism checker. When submitting a published article for an originality check, Bahtera : Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra recommends using Turnitin Plagiarism Scanner from http://turnitin.com. or https://www.duplichecker.com . It is totally free and easy to use step-by-step process. Before using turnitin or duplichecker for the first time, we highly recommend that the author reads the instruction to use this plagiarism detector.
Abstracting & Indexing by:
|More Abstracting & Indexing|