Template of Manuscript:
Click the link below to see an example article:
Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen dan Bisnis: JDMB receive the manuscript from type of form of: research result, research note, review / mini review or feature in English. The studies or topics contained in the Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen dan Bisnis: JDMB that focused on the management review, which consists of financial management, marketing management, human resource management, strategic management, operations management, and associated management development theories with the provision of following:
- Articles in the form of results of research (research), research notes (research note), review articles (review / mini review) or reviews (features) both in Indonesian and English;
- The studies or topics contained in JDMB are focused on the Study focused on the management review, which consists of financial management, marketing management, human resource management, strategy management, operations management, and related theories of management science development;
- Articles submitted to journals are not being submitted to other journals / publications and have not been published in other journals / publications;
- Articles are sent in softcopy with Microsoft Word format;
- The editors have the right to edit the grammar and spelling of the submitted manuscript without prejudice to or alter the intent of writing.
Criteria of Script:
The assessment criteria that form the basis of acceptance of the script to be published in the Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen dan Bisnis (JDMB) include:
- Title of the article (exact, concise and clear);
- Abstract writing (should describe the contents of the article, written in 1 paragraph, and not exceeding 250 words);
- Selection of keywords;
- Clarity of purpose of writing / research;
- Adequacy of the underlying theory;
- Clarity and accuracy of research methodology;
- Clarity of the research problem ;
- Clarity and consistency of discussion of findings / studies;
- Accuracy of conclusions;
- Contribution of manuscript in scientific development;
- Writing system;
- Clarity and precision of grammar used;
- Compatibility of writing bibliography with guidance
The Terms of Systematics Writing:
Article in the form of research results:
- Title: Written short and solid ;
- Authors Name: The author's name is written without a title, the origin of the institution, country, and email address;
- Abstract: The abstract contains a description of the research objectives, methods used, and research results. Abstract is written in a concise, compact and written in one paragraph (maximum 250 words);
- Keywords: Keywords contain basic ideas or concepts that represent the field under study. Keywords max 5 ideas or concepts;
- Introduction: This section contains background research, research issues or research objectives;
- Literature Review: This section contains a summary of theoretical studies related to the problem under study;
- Research Method: This section contains the design or research design undertaken. In this section at least contains about the type of research, subject / object research, techniques / instruments data collection and data analysis;
- Results and Discussion: This section contains results of data analysis, instrument testing and hypotheses (if any), answers to research questions, findings and interpretation of findings;
- Conclusions : Presenting conclusions of research results by researchers;
- References: Contains the sources referred to in article writing, only the sources used are listed in the references. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero
Terms of Writing Format:
- Articles can be presented in English;
- Article sent in our website;
- Articles that unpublish will not returned;
- Written on A4 size paper with space 1.5;
- Font type used: Times New Roman size 12;
- Each table or picture is numbered, title, corresponding to table and image contents, and citation source (if any). The source of the quotation is written below the picture or table. The table title is written above the table and the title of the image is written underneath the image;
- All pages including tables, attachments and bibliography are numbered;
- The source of the quotation in the text is written between the opening brackets and the closing paraphrase that mentions the author's final name, year, and page number if deemed necessary.
- If the quotation comes from one source: (Agus Wibowo, 2012), (Dedi Purwana, 2015: 131), (Gurry & Yulk, 2006: 72), (Case, et.al., 2012) or (Agus Wibowo, et al. , 2015);
- If the quotation comes from two sources with different authors: (Bush, 2009: 163; Choleman & Tracy, 2010: 254);
- The reference is written alphabetically in accordance with the final name (without an academic degree), both foreign authors and Indonesian writers with examples as follows:
Yelle, L.E. (1980). Industrial Life Cycles and Learning Curves: Marketing and Production Interaction Industrial Marketing Management, 9 (4), 311-318.
Darmarika, I. (2006). Pembangunan Manusia Sebagai Sarana Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Miskin. Jurnal Economia, 2(1), 1-11.
- Research report:
Dianta Sebayang, dkk. (2012). Tracer Studi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta 2016. Laporan Penelitian. Jakarta: LEMLIT UNJ.
Agus Wibowo. (2011). Pendidikan Kewirausahaan. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Dedi Purwana. (2016). Studi Kelayakan Bisnis. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo.
Ebel, R.L. & Frisbie, D.A. (1991). Essential Of Educational Measurement (5th Edition). New Delhi: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
Bush., et.al. (2012). Leadhership New Age (9th Edition). Boston: Addison-Wesley.
White, H. (2007). Problem-Based Learning in Introductory Science Across Disciplines.Diakses dari http://www.udel.edu/chem/white/finalrpt.html pada tanggal 6 Januari 2011.
Please note that all the articles contained in the Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen dan Bisnis: JDMB are not a reflection of the attitude and / or opinion of the Editorial Board of the Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen dan Bisnis: JDMB of the Faculty of Economics, Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ). The responsibility for the content or effect of the writing remains on the author.