Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format, according to the JPPPF's article template.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font for body; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, for more details please download the article template.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please make sure that all citations are written correctly. All submission article will be checked by plagiarism screening using JPPPF account Turnitin by editors.
- In accordance with the article template, the number of pages please be prepared between 6 to 16 pages.
- Articles are presented in the main section: INTRODUCTION (PENDAHULUAN), METHODS (METODE), RESULT AND DISCUSION (HASIL DAN PEMBAHASAN), SUMMARY (PENUTUP), and REFERENCES (REFERENSI/DAFTAR PUSTAKA). Articles can be equipped with additional parts ACKNOWLEDGEDMENT (UCAPAN TERIMAKASIH).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.