Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript is the original work of the author
- The submitted manuscript is free from plagiarism
- The submitted manuscript has never been published in other media publications
- The manuscript submitted is not being processed in other publication media
- The submitted manuscript will not be submitted to other publication media until the issuance of the decision on the manuscript (accepted or rejected) by the Editorial Board
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Guidelines for Author
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.