Guideline and Submission
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check compliance with all of the following items, and articles can be returned to authors who do not comply with these guidelines.
1. Submissions have not been previously published, nor before other journals to be considered (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor).
2. Shipping files in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file formats.
3. If available, a URL for reference has been provided.
4. The text complies with the style and bibliographic requirements described in the Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini Manuscript Template.
1. Text must have relevance to the field of ECE (Early Childhood Education).
2. Manuscripts are published in Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini, not yet published in any journal or mass media.
3. Manuscripts are written in Indonesian and English using simple and easy to understand sentences.
4. The writing criteria are in the Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini Template, before starting the article writing, the author is expected to download the Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini writing manuscript template first.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION OF JPUD ARTICLES
1. Manuscripts / articles are written in the style of Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini style guide.
2. Manuscripts / articles are only sent through registration on the website first and uploading articles to the Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini website
3. Email attachments consist of: NIDN photocopies (for lecturers), KTM (for students), and Phone Number
4. The initial editorial review involves checking topic scope, topic frequency published and checking Turnitin programs
5. Review of the substance to be carried out by Bestari Partners. The author must make a revision in accordance with the advice of the Bestari Partner, no later than 1 week after the article was returned by the editorial team.
6. The author will receive a confirmation via email from the editorial team that the article was received to be posted on Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini.
7. The process of acceptance / selection / announcement as follows:
Journal Process of Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini April Edition
a. Acceptance April issue : November 1st - February 28th
b. Article selection April : March 1st - March 30th
c. Publication Announcement April : April
Journal Process of Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini November Edition
a. Acceptance November issue : May 1st - September 30th
b. Article selection November : September 30th - Oktober 30th
c. Publication Announcement November : November
8.For more information, please contact the Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini Team of UNJ Program Post Graduate Program:
a. Elindra Yetti. : 0812- 8030-360
b. Erie Siti Syarah. : 0812-1241-6610
c. Muktia Pramitasari : 0821-1243-3655