Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Write manuscripts according to the style of the journal environment and the format specified
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Understand and has written manuscript carefully according to the author guidelines and understand that unsuitable manuscripts will be automatically rejected
- Understand that there is a journal publication fee according to the provisions
- Authors must provide active phone numbers in the registration form, for urgent communication if required
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.