- Manuscripts submitted to editors are manuscripts that have not been published in other scientific journals in print or online or are not being sent to other journals, except in the form of abstract or proceedings in a seminar with limited distribution.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English which is good, clear, straightforward and concise. Entries in Indonesian are required to refer to the Enhanced Spelled Indonesian Language Guidelines (EYD 2000) issued by the Language Center, Ministry of National Education (http://badanbahasa.kemdiknas.go.id).
- Manuscript typed using MS Word program; With A4 size paper; Upper, lower, right and left outer borders of 2.5 cm each; Density of line 1 spaces; And use the letter Time New Roman 12 pt. The length of the manuscript (including tables, drawings and bibliography) is no more than 10 pages for research articles, no more than 20 to review articles, and no more than 5 pages for short case study and communication articles. The entire manuscript is given page numbers and line numbers.
- The manuscript consists of: title page, abstract, introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, conclusions, thanks, bibliography, tables, drawings and table / figure description.
- Title page: title written in Indonesian and English, author's name (written complete without title), author's address, and running title. Title no more than 15 words and a short title of no more than 6 words. In the title should be avoided the use of words: Study ...., Study ..., Observation ..., Influence ..., or Effect .... The author's address is written complete with department / department or laboratory accompanied by institution / University along with zip code. If the author is more than one, with a different agency address, then behind each name is indexed over the Arabic number. At the bottom of the title page the identity of the corresponding author (responsible for the correspondence correspondence) includes: name and address with phone number, HP, fax and email.
- Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English, not more than 200 words. Abstracts are written in a single paragraph containing information on the importance or purpose of the research, methods, results and conclusions of the research. Abstract comes with key words sorted by importance no more than 5 words.
- Introduction: Introduction contains backgrounds, supporting literature, problem formulation and research objectives.
- Materials and methods: Materials and methods include experimental design, experimental animals, research procedures, and statistical analyzes used. Materials and research methods should be written clearly and concisely so that the research can be repeated by other researchers. The ingredients or products used are mentioned by source or reference (company name and country, may be accompanied by no catalog). Commercial name inclusion must be accompanied by its generic name. The use of animals in the study should refer to animal welfare guidelines (Helsinki declaration at http://www.wma.net).
- Results: Results include all the results of research, both in the form of tables and drawings. The written narration contains important information or essence of the table or presented image. Additional data in the form of related videos may be submitted as a support and will only be published online.
- Discussion: Discussion is written separately from the results. The discussion is not a repetition of the narrative of the results, but is an interpretation and analysis of the data obtained, either by reference, comparing, reinforcing or critiquing previous research results.
- Conclusions: Conclusions are summarized in a separate paragraph at the end of the discussion and are not a separate subtitle.
- Acknowledgments are addressed to individuals or institutions that make important contributions to the conduct of research (funders, data source providers, research materials, research facilities and others), but not the author's team. At the end of the authors should include a statement about there is no conflict of interest (conflict of interest) as follows: "Penulis menyatakan tidak ada konflik kepentingan dengan pihak-pihak yang terkait dalam penelitian ini".
- References: The bibliography contains all the publication articles referred to in the manuscript www.apastyle.org/manual
Reference the literature in the manuscript is as follows:
Damayanti F. 2007. Analisis jumlah kromoson dan anatomi stomata pada beberapa plasma nutfah pisang (Musa spp) asal Kalimantan Timur. Bioscientiae. 4 (2): 53-61.
Purwaningsih D. 2009. Adsorpsi multi logam Ag(I), Pb(II), r(III), Cu(II) dan Ni(II) pada hibrida etilendiamino-silika dari abu sekam padi. J. Pen. Saintek 14(1), 59-76.
Hetherington AM, Woodward FI. 2003. The role of stomata in sensing and driving environmental change. Nature. 424: 901- 908. www.nature.com/nature [11 Des 2010]
Heslop-Harrison JS, Schwarzacher T. 2007. Domestication, genomics and the future for banana. Review. Ann. of Bot. 100:1073â€“1084.
More than two name
Sugimoto H, Kusumi K, Tozawa Y, Yazaki J, Kishimoto N, Kikuchi S, Iba K. 2004. The virescent-2 Mutation Inhibition Translation of Plastid Transcripts for the Plastic Genetic System at an Early Stage of Chloroplast Differentiation. Plant Cell Physiol 45(8): 985-996.
Jumjunidang, Nasir N, Riska, Handayani H. 2005. Teknik pengujian in vitro ketahanan pisang terhadap penyakit layu Fusarium menggunakan filtrat toksin dari kultur Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense. J. Hort. 15(2):135-139
No author article
[Anonim]. 1976. Epidemiology for primary helth care. Int. J. Epidemial 5: 224-225
Alberty RA, Daniel F, 1987. Physichal Chemistry, 5thed., SI Version John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Belmont, California
Calderon JF., Gonzales EC. 1993. Methods of Research and Thesis Writing. Manila. National Book Store.
Heldt HW, Heldt F., 2005. Plant Biochemistry. Ed. ke-3. Amsterdam. Elsevier Acad. Press.
Nasution AH. 1992. Panduan Berfikir dan Meneliti secara Ilmiah bagi Remaja. Jakarta. Gramedia Wisiasarana.
Oemaryati. BS., Hudiono S. 2002. Panduan Teknis Penysusunan Skripsi sarjana Sains. Universitas Indonesia Press. Jakarta.
Yang RT. 2003. Adsorbents: Fundamentals and Applications. Toronto: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Translate book with author
Pelczar MJ Jr, Chan ECS. 1986. Dasar-Dasar Mikrobiologi. Volume ke-1,2 Hadioetomo RS, Imas T, Tjitrosomo SS, Angka SL, penerjemah; Jakarta: UI Pr. Terjemahan dari: Elements of Microbyology.
Agrios GN. 1996. Ilmu Penyakit Tumbuhan. Ed. Ke-3. Busnia M, Martoredjo T., penerjemah. Yogyakarta: UGM Pres. Terjemahan dari: Plant Pathology.
Books with Organization as Author
[BPS] Biro Pusat Statistik. 2016. Production of Ornamental Plant in Indonesia. Horti. Statistic. http://www.bps.co.id [22 Jan 2016]
[IAEA] International Atomic Energy Agency. 2009. Induced mutation in tropical fruits trees. Plant breeding and genetic section. Vienna. IAEA-TECDOC-1615
[INIBAP] International Network for the Improvement of Banana and Plantain. 2000. Bananas. International Plant Genetic Resouces Institute. http://bananas.bioversityinternational.org/ files/files/pdf/publicationbrochure_bananas.pdf. [14 Apr 2011]
Part of Books with Difference author
Jayasankar, Gray DJ. 2005. In vitro plant pathology. Di dalam: Trigiano RN, Gray DJ, editor. Plant Development and Biotechnology. New York. CRC Press. hlm 293-299
Litz RE. 2009. Recovery of mango plants with antrachnose resistance following mutation induction and selection in vitro with the culture filtrate of Colletotrichum gloesporoides Penz. Di dalam: IAEA, editor. Induced Mutation in Tropical Fruits Trees. Vienna. hlm 7-13
Dhiman M, Rautela I. 2014. Biotechnological Approaches Towards Micropropagation and Conservation of Cycads and Ephedrales Di dalam: Ahuja MR, Ramawat KG, editor. Biotechnology and Biodiversisty. Springer Cham Heidelberg. hlm 247-270.
Masykuroh L. 2016. Induksi mutasi pada pisang (Musa spp. - ABB) cv. Kepok dengan iradiasi gamma secara in vitro [skripsi]. Jakarta: Fakultas Matematika dan Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam. Universitas Negeri Jakarta
Suyamto, Djatnika I, Sutanto A. 2004. Banana R & D in Indonesia: Updated and highlights. Di dalam: Molina AB et al. editor. Advancing Banana and Plantain R & D in Asia and thr Pasificâ€“ Vol. 13. Proceeding of the 3rd BAPNET Steering Committee. Guangzhou, China. 23-26 Nov. 2004. hlm 81-88.
Sutarto I, Meldia Y, Jumjunidang. 1998. Seleksi resistensi mutan pisang Ambon Kuning terhadap penyakit Layu Fusarium. Di dalam: Suhadi F, editor. Pertemuan Ilmiah Penelitian dan Pengembangan Aplikasi Isotop dan Radiasi. Jakarta 18-19 Feb 1998. Jakarta. BATAN, hlm. 123-128.
Mak C, Ho YW, Liew KW, Asif JM. 2004. Biotechnology and in vitro mutagenesis for banana improvement. Di dalam: Jain SM, Swensen R, editor. Banana Improvement: Celullular, Molecular Biology, and Induced Mutation. Enfield, Sci. Publ. Inc., hlm 54-73. http://www.fao.org/docrep/007/ae216e/ ae216e08.htm#bm08. [26 Mei 2007]
5. In the review article can contain subtitles that are tailored to the needs of the author or written topic.
6. In the case study article and brief communication, introduction, methodology, results, and discussions are written on an ongoing basis without using subtitles. Other provisions follow the general guidelines of writing.
7. Tables and figures are placed on separate pages after the bibliography comes with titles and captions. Graphs come with separate original files in MS Excel format. Images that contain photos must attach the high-resolution original photo in JPEG format (minimum 300 dpi). Authors can also include photos that will be proposed as a journal cover (cover).
9. When the script has been received by the editor, the author will get "notices to be processed" no later than 3 days after receipt of the manuscript.