1. All submitted manuscripts are read by the editorial staff.
2. Any accepted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers, plus editorial comments.
3. Manuscripts evaluated to be of potential interest to our readership are sent to double blind reviewers.
4. The editors then make a decision based on the reviewer’s recommendation from among several possibilities: rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted.
5. The Chief Editor of Bioma has the right to decide which manuscripts submitted to the journal should be published.
a. Author submit the manuscript
b. Editor Evaluation [some manuscripts are rejected or returned before the review process]
c. Double-blind peer review process
d. Editor Decision
The review process can be separately described as shown below.
Abstracting & Indexing: